[Liquibase-user] New Topic: Specifying ResourceAccessor from command line?
Liquibase Community Forum
2011-01-17 18:25:07 UTC
A new topic, 'Specifying ResourceAccessor from command line?', has been made on a board you are watching.

You can see it at
http://liquibase.org/forum/index.php?topic=946.new#new

The text of the topic is shown below:

What is the best way to specify a ResourceAccessor to use during command line execution?

I see that CommandLineResourceAccessor is the one that is used by default. Do I simply follow the (slightly arcane; why not use java.util.ServiceLoader instead?) Liquibase extension methodology? Will the command line pick up my ResourceAccessor if it has a super-high getPriority()?

Best,
Laird

Regards,
The Liquibase Community Forum Team.