[Liquibase-user] New Topic: Grails Database ‘data’ migration
Liquibase Community Forum
2011-02-07 18:53:52 UTC
A new topic, 'Grails Database ‘data’ migration', has been made on a board you are watching.

You can see it at
http://liquibase.org/forum/index.php?topic=1207.new#new

The text of the topic is shown below:

--NEWBIE-- We have a Grails application in which we would like the users to interact with in our ‘STAGING’ environment. Once the users have vetted the data we would like to export the data from the ‘STAGING’ db and import it into the PRODUCTION db. I was looking at Liquibase( and grails plug-in database-migration ) and at first glace I thought this would work for us. But after digging through the documentation on the web, I’m not seeing how to configure migrating the actual data not just the schema.

Am I missing something is this a proper use case for Liquibase?

Thank you,
Travis

Regards,
The Liquibase Community Forum Team.