[Liquibase-user] New Topic: Muiltple Databases
Liquibase Community Forum
2011-02-11 21:25:04 UTC
A new topic, 'Muiltple Databases', has been made on a board you are watching.

You can see it at
http://liquibase.org/forum/index.php?topic=1351.new#new

The text of the topic is shown below:

I have a project that uses mysql with multiple databases. I would like to be able to execute a single command that would migrate all databases at once. However, it appears that only one connection can be set at once and that change sets cannot be singled out for a specific database. It also seems that liquibase has the notion of different DRMS database products, but not different databases.

I was able to use maven with multiple executions, multiple changelogs, and multiple connections to accomplish this. However it requires that I duplicate a lot of configuration for each of the goals I would like to support (update, updateSQL, rollback, tag).

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Regards,
The Liquibase Community Forum Team.